Bengal Open Golf Championship 2020
- Golf Course: Tollygunge Club Ltd
- Venue: Kolkata
- Money: INR 30 Lacs
- Start Date: 12-Mar-2020
- End Date: 15-Mar-2020
- Tour Format: Stroke Play
01. Name of Event Bengal Open 2020
02. Dates 12th to 15th March, 2020 (Thursday – Sunday)
03. Prize Money INR 30 Lacs
04. Host Venue Tollygunge Club,
120, Deshapran Sasmal Road,
Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700033
05. Format Stroke play
06. Defending Champion Md. Zamal Hossain Mollah (Bangladesh)
07. Practice Round 10th March, 2020 (Tuesday)
Tee No. 01 0730hrs onwards.
Tee No. 10 0730hrs to 0930hrs
08. Practice Driving Range – 0600hrs to 1730hrs Chipping Area / Practice Putting Green – Open all day
Tuesday – Sunday 0600hrs onwards
2 Buckets of 50 Balls per player per day - courtesy ProTouch
Additional buckets can be bought at Club Rates (i.e., INR.80/- apprx.) per bucket of 50 balls
Chipping + Putting Green – own golf balls to be used.
09. Pro-Am 11th March, 2020
10. Tournament Office Yule 150 Hall.
11. Registration Tournament office
All foreign nationals are required to submit their passport copies along with visa copy and photograph to the PGTI tournament office during registration.
12. Entry Fee Rs. 1000/-
13. With Holding Tax There will be a 20.8% withholding tax for all foreigners.
14. Caddie Fees Rs.600/- per round including practice round.
Those bringing their own caddie must abide by the Rules & Regulations of the host club.
15. Bag Storage Not available
16. PGTI Officials CEO Uttam Singh Mundy
Tournament Director Sampath Chari
Head Operations Amit Deb
Operations Jai Prakash Sharma
Media Nikhil Kalaan
17. Contact Information Uttam Singh Mundy +91 98186 80466
Sampath Chari +91 99109 74842
Amit Deb +91 99588 03355
Jai Prakash Sharma +91 98711 88052
Prabhash Thakur +91 99109 74847
Gagan Chadha +91 99109 74843
Nikhil Kalaan +91 99109 74846
PGTI Office +91 124 4861 775 / 771
18. Tee Times Will be posted on the official notice board after registration.
19. Additional Information Use of Metal Spikes will result in Disqualification
20. Other Information
Last date of withdrawal from the Bengal Open 2020: March 2, 2020 till 1700hrs
Note: - Players are requested to reconfirm above fact sheet on registration.