Vooty & Haldi presents Golconda Masters Golf Championship 2020 powered by Telangana Tourism
- Golf Course: Hyderabad Golf Club
- Venue: Hyderabad
- Money: INR 40 Lacs
- Start Date: 05-Feb-2020
- End Date: 08-Feb-2020
- Tour Format: Stroke Play
01. Name of Event GOLCONDA MASTERS 2020
02. Dates 5th to 8th February, 2020 (Wednesday - Saturday)
03. Prize Money INR 40 Lacs
04. Host Venue Hyderabad Golf Club,
Seven Tombs Road, Golconda, Hyderabad – 500 008
05. Format Stroke play
06. Defending Champion Chikkarangappa S (India)
07. Practice Round 4th February 2020, 0830hrs onwards from Tee No. 01 only
08. Practice Driving Range 0600hrs onwards and last issue at 1800hrs
(Tuesday – Sunday) Only up to 6 iron will be allowed
(Drivers, Fairway Woods, Rescue Irons, 1-5 Irons are NOT ALLOWED in the Practice Driving Range)
Note: Driving Range – Only range balls to be used.
1 Bucket of 50 Balls per player per day - courtesy the Club
Additional buckets can be bought at INR 50/- per bucket of 50 balls
Chipping + Putting Green – own golf balls to be used.
09. Pro-Am 9th February, 2020 (Sunday)
10. Tournament Office Next Starter’s Hut (Tee 01), HGC
11. Registration Tournament office Closes on 4th February, 2020 – 12:00 noon
All foreign nationals are required to submit their passport copies along with visa copy and photograph to the PGTI tournament office during registration.
12. Entry Fee Rs. 1000/-
13. With Holding Tax There will be a 20.8% withholding tax for all foreigners.
14. Caddie Rs. 600/- per round including Practice Round.
Those bringing their own caddie must abide by the Rules & Regulations of the host club.
15. Bag Storage Available at the club (first cum first serve basis)
16. PGTI Officials CEO Uttam Singh Mundy
Tournament Director Sampath Chari
Head Operations Amit Deb
Operations Jai Prakash Sharma
Media Nikhil Kalaan
17. Contact Information Uttam Singh Mundy +91 98186 80466
Sampath Chari +91 99109 74842
Amit Deb +91 99588 03355
Jai Prakash Sharma +91 98711 88052
Prabhash Thakur +91 99109 74847
Gagan Chadha +91 99109 74843
Nikhil Kalaan +91 99109 74846
PGTI Office +91 124 4861 775 / 771
Hyderabad Golf Club +91 40 6558 8103
18. Tee Times Will be posted on the official notice board after registration.
19. Additional Information Use of Metal Spikes will result in Disqualification
20. Getting there!
21. Other Information:
Last date for withdrawal from the Golconda Masters 2020 is January 26, 2020 till 1700hrs.
Note: - Players are requested to reconfirm above fact sheet on registration.