- Aman Raj enjoyed a standout 2023 season on the PGTI with three wins and six other top-10s to finish second on the TATA Steel PGTI Ranking. His wins came at the Gujarat Open, Bollineni Panache & Telangana Tourism present Telangana Golconda Masters and Bhawani Singh Rathore presents Jaipur Open powered by AU Small Finance Bank.
- The Patna golfer took 10th place on the 2020-21 TATA Steel PGTI Ranking courtesy his six top-10s in the season including two joint runner-up finishes at the Vooty & Haldi presents Golconda Masters 2020 powered by Telangana Tourism and the Prometheus School presents Delhi-NCR Open 2021.
- Aman claimed tied second place at the Asian Tour’s Sabah Masters 2019. In the same season he also posted a tied fifth finish at the Classic Golf & Country Club International Championship (Asian Tour & PGTI co-sanctioned).
- He ended eighth in the PGTI’s merit list in 2019 as a result of his six top-10s. His best results in the season were tied second at the Golconda Masters and tied third at the TATA Steel Tour Championship.
- Aman Raj won the Jaipur Open 2018 presented by Rajasthan Tourism. He secured four other top-10s during the season and thus finished sixth in the 2018 PGTI Order of Merit. His other top results of the season were runner-up at the Bengaluru Open and fifth at the Panasonic Open India (Asian Tour & PGTI co-sanctioned).
- His six top-10s on the PGTI in 2017 included a runner-up finish at the TAKE Open Golf Championship and a joint runner-up finish at the BTI Open. He therefore ended eighth in the PGTI’s money list in 2017.
- Aman won the 2016 PGTI Emerging Player of the Year title with the highest earnings among the rookies during the season. He finished 29th in the 2016 PGTI Order of Merit with three top-10s during the year. His best result in 2016 was seventh place at the PGTI Masters. He also secured tied 10th place at the season-ending McLeod Russel Tour Championship.
- He won the PGTI Qualifying School in 2016.
- Represented the Asia-Pacific Team against Europe in the Bonallack Trophy 2016 played in Portugal.
- Aman Raj had six wins as an amateur including three in 2015. He was India’s No. 1 Amateur in 2015 and his wins that year came at the Southern India Amateur, Eastern India Amateur and Jharkhand Open Amateur Golf.
- He represented India at the Nomura Cup 2015, Asian Junior Golf Team Championship 2012 and Ryo Ishikawa World Junior Golf Championship 2012.
- He started playing the game at the age of three under the guidance of his father Mr. Shashi Raj Sinha, who is a certified Coach of the National Golf Academy of India. By the age of seven, he was playing tournaments and was declared the youngest golfer of the year at Patna Golf Club at age 12.
Jaipur Open 2018 presented by Rajasthan Tourism
Gujarat Open 2023
Bollineni Panache & Telangana Tourism present Telangana Golconda Masters 2023
Bhawani Singh Rathore presents Jaipur Open 2023 powered by AU Small Finance Bank