- Angad Cheema took 11th place in the 2022 TATA Steel PGTI Rankings thanks to his five top-10s. Among Angad’s top-10 finishes was a fifth place at the season-ending TATA Steel Tour Championship.
- Angad posted four top-10s in 2020-21 to secure 19th place on the PGTI Order of Merit. His season’s best third-place finish came at the ICC RCGC Open 2021.
- In 2019, Cheema had a runner-up finish at the TATA Steel PGTI Players Championship presented by Panchkula Golf Club.
- He was tied second at the Pune Open 2017.
- Angad claimed two top-10 finishes in the 2015 PGTI season and finished 30th in the Rolex Ranking. His top-10s came at the PGTI Players Championship at Panchkula (tied third) and the 14th TATA Open (tied seventh).
- He played his rookie season on the Asian Tour in 2015 after earning his card through the qualifying school.
- Cheema posted three top-10s in 2014. His best result was tied third at the PGTI Players Championship at Noida Golf Course.
- Angad was placed third in the Rolex Rankings during his rookie season on the PGTI in 2013. He won the Dialog Enterprise International in Sri Lanka, finished runner-up at the BILT Open and bagged four other top-10s in the season.
- He won the PGTI Feeder Tour event at Jaipur in 2013.
- Cheema was ranked No. 2 on the amateur circuit in 2012. He won a total of five titles at the amateur level and represented India at the Eisenhower Trophy and Nomura Cup.
Dialog Enterprise International 2013
PGTI Feeder Tour Wins
PGTI Feeder Tour – Jaipur 2013