- Nationality: India
- Home Course: CHANDIGARH GOLF CLUB
- Professional Since: 2008
- Age: 35 years
|1||23 Feb - 26 Feb,2023||Hero Indian Open 2023* (PGTI & DP World Tour Joint-Sanctioned)||-||-||₹0|
• Ajeetesh Sandhu ended a career-high 12th on the Asian Tour Order of Merit in 2019 after he clinched second place at the Bangabandhu Cup Golf Open and tied second place at the Mercuries Taiwan Masters.
• Sandhu won the PGTI’s Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational 2019 Presented by TAKE Solutions after defeating Rashid Khan in a pulsating playoff which stretched till the fourth extra hole.
• Ajeetesh enjoyed three top-10 finishes on the Asian Tour in 2018 which included tied third at the Panasonic Open India, tied fifth at the GS Caltex Maekyung Open and tied 10th at the Panasonic Open Golf Championship.
• Sandhu’s breakout season on the Asian Tour came in 2017 when he bagged his maiden title on the tour at the Yeangder TPC. He also claimed tied second finishes at the Macao Open and Panasonic Open India as well as third place at the TAKE Solutions Masters and tied eighth at the Indonesian Masters. He finished 21st on the 2017 Asian Tour Order of Merit.
• He won the Taiheyo Club Challenge Tournament on the Japan Challenge Tour in 2017 in the week following his victory at the Yeangder TPC.
• Ajeetesh retained his Golconda Masters title in 2017, was runner-up at the TAKE Classic and secured six other top-10s on the PGTI during the season as he finished 12th on the Order of Merit.
• He won the Golconda Masters in 2016 and had seven other top-10s during the season. He thus finished seventh on the 2016 PGTI Order of Merit.
• Sandhu posted two top-10s on the PGTI in 2015 including a joint runner-up finish at the BILT Open. He ended 16th on the 2015 PGTI Order of Merit.
• He had two top-10s on the PGTI in 2014 including a fourth place at the PGTI Eagleburg Masters.
• In 2013, Ajeetesh secured tied 15th place at the Asian Tour’s SAIL-SBI Open. The same year he also finished tied fourth at the PGTI co-sanctioned Surya Nepal Masters.
• Won the DLF Masters 2012, ended third at the PGTI Players Championship, Noida and clinched five other top-10s during the 2012 season to take sixth place on the PGTI’s money list.
• Ajeetesh claimed third place at the Asian Tour’s SAIL Open in 2011.
• Sandhu’s four top-10s on the PGTI in 2010 placed him 17th in the merit list.
• In his rookie season on the PGTI in 2008, Ajeetesh finished joint runner-up at the HUDA-GTPL-UNITECH Haryana Open. He posted three other top-10s on the PGTI in 2008 to finish 30th on the Order of Merit.
• In 2005, Ajeetesh won a two-year scholarship at the IMG - David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Florida, USA. He remained with the academy from September 2005 till December 2007 where along with golfing Ajeetesh finished his high school at the Pendleton School located at the IMG Academies campus.
• Represented India at the Nomura Cup 2005 and Bonallack Trophy 2006.
• Won the Faldo International Series in Hong Kong in January 2005. Represented India at the World Junior Championships and the Asia Pacific Junior Championships. Invited to play at the Junior Open Championship, the junior event of the British Open.
• Dominated the IGU’s Junior Golf Tour winning six titles in the 2004-05 season to emerge as India’s No. 1 Junior.
Yeangder Tournament Players Championship 2017 (Asian Tour)
DLF Masters 2012
Golconda Masters 2016
Golconda Masters 2017
Jeev Milkha Singh Invitational Presented by TAKE 2019
Taiheyo Club Challenge Tournament 2017 (Japan Challenge Tour)