- Nationality: India
- Home Course: ROYAL CALCUTTA GOLF CLUB
- Professional Since: 2000
- Age: 43 years
|1||12 Mar - 15 Mar,2020||Bengal Open Golf Championship 2020||CUT||5||₹ 1,06,950|
|2||17 Dec - 20 Dec,2020||Tata Steel Tour Championship 2020||CUT||4||₹ 6,84,750|
|3||16 Feb - 19 Feb,2021||Gujarat Open Golf Championship 2021 presented by Gujarat Tourism||CUT||6||₹ 1,06,950|
• Rahil Gangjee was tied fifth at the PGTI’s 2020 Bengal Open.
• In 2019, Rahil notched a fourth place finish at the PGTI’s INDO-MIM presents Bengaluru Open and a tied 10th at the Japan Golf Tour’s Fujisankei Classic.
• Gangjee ended his 14-year international victory drought when he won the Japan Golf Tour & Asian Tour co-sanctioned 2018 Panasonic Open Golf Championship in Japan. He thus finished a career-best 10th on the Asian Tour Order of Merit in 2018. In the same year he also won the Louis Philippe Cup (an Asian Development Tour & PGTI co-sanctioned event).
• Rahil finished tied eighth at the Asian Tour’s 2017 TAKE Solutions Masters. That season on the PGTI he took third place at the McLeod Russel Tour Championship and tied fourth place at the Bengaluru Open.
• During the 2016 Asian Tour season, Gangjee registered three top-10s at European Tour co-sanctioned events – he was tied seventh at AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open, tied ninth at Maybank Championship Malaysia and tied 10th at Hero Indian Open. He also recorded a seventh place at the Asian Tour’s Venetian Macao Open. He ended 17th on the Asian Tour Order of Merit.
• On the PGTI in 2016, Rahil clinched second place at the TAKE Open and tied second place at the PGTI Eagleburg Masters.
• Gangjee was tied fifth at the Asian Tour’s 2015 Resorts World Manila Masters.
• He claimed joint second place at the 2015 PGTI Cochin Masters presented by CIAL Golf & Country Club. He had two other top-10s on the PGTI that year including a fifth place at the McLeod Russel Tour Championship.
• In 2014, Rahil posted a tied second place at the Asian Tour’s Panasonic Open India. He had three other top-10s on the Asian Tour including a fourth place at The Championship (European Tour co-sanctioned event). He finished 19th on the Asian Tour money list.
• On the PGTI in 2014, Gangjee was runner-up at PGTI Ahmedabad Masters presented by Kalhaar Blues & Greens and took third place at PGTI Kashmir Masters presented by KEO. He had two other top-10s in the season.
• Rahil secured three top-10s during the 2013 Asian Tour season. His best result of the season was tied seventh at the Zaykabar Myanmar Open. He also had a top-10 at the European Challenge Tour’s Gujarat Kensville Challenge.
• Gangjee won the 2013 PGTI Players Championship at the Chandigarh Golf Club. He also secured the runner-up spot at the 2013 McLeod Russel Tour Championship. He earned three more top-5 results on the PGTI in 2013.
• In 2012, Rahil finished second at the European Challenge Tour’s Gujarat Kensville Challenge.
• He was runner-up at the PGTI’s CG Open 2011. The same season he had two more top-5 finishes on the PGTI including third place at the PGTI Players Championship presented by RCGC.
• Rahil Gangjee was tied 14th at the Avantha Masters 2010 (European & Asian Tour co-sanctioned event). He also posted two other top-10s on the Asian Tour in 2010 - tied ninth at SAIL Open and tied 10th at Maybank Malaysian Open.
• Gangjee secured two top-10s in the 2010 PGTI season. He was second at the PGTI Players Championship presented by Poona Club Ltd and tied sixth at the PGTI Players Championship presented by Oxford Golf & Country Club.
• Rahil posted three top-20s during the 2009 Asian Tour season. He was tied seventh at the Asian Tour International, 15th at the Iskandar Johor Open and tied sixth at The King’s Cup.
• He was 12th on the 2009 Rolex Rankings with seven top-10s from nine starts. He was runner-up at the Solaris Chemtech Open Golf Championship 2009, fifth at the Crompton Greaves Open 2009 and registered tied fifth finishes at the City Bank – Dhaka Bank Bangladesh Open 2009, the PGTI Players Championship presented by Aamby Valley Golf Club and the PGTI Tour Championship.
• In the 2007-08 Aircel-PGTI season, Rahil Gangjee recorded one win and three other top 10s from six starts. He won at the PGTI Players Championship at Royal Calcutta Golf Club and finished tied third at BILT Open 2007 and tied fourth at BILT Open 2008. Rahil was placed 11th on the PGTI Order of Merit for 2007-08.
• Gangjee’s best finishes on the Asian Tour in 2007 were third at the Hero Honda Indian Open and tied fifth at the Pakistan Open. In 2008 his best result was a tied ninth finish at the Midea China Classic.
• In 2006 he notched up three top-three performances over a run of five events on the Asian Tour at the Brunei Open, Korea Open and Mercuries Taiwan Masters.
• He burst onto the scene with a victory at the 2004 Volkswagen Masters-China where he beat a field that included Phillip Price, Ian Woosnam and Nick Faldo.
• With several notable victories under his belt Rahil earned the tag of India’s number one amateur in 2000. He represented India at the 2000 Eisenhower Trophy. He won the 1998 Sri Lanka Open Amateur and the 1998 and 1999 East India Amateur.
Indian Tour Wins till 2005-06 season (Prior to PGTI)
HT Pro Golf Lucknow 2001-02